draglet releases new cryptocurrency exchange software update
draglet, a provider of bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange software solutions announced that the team has released a new version of their exchange platform, version 4.0.5. It brings an improved set of technologies, new features, and fixes.
The draglet exchange platform consists of 5 components: admin panel – cx-admin, exchange frontend – cx-client, engine – cx-engine, API – cx-server, and wallet – cx-wallet. draglet development and infrastructure teams are constantly working on making draglet’s exchange software even more secure, flexible, and robust.
When upgrading, users get instant access to the new features available.
New in version 4.0.5
cx-admin/cx-server changes include:
- 4Stop, IDnow kyc providers in general code
- User deactivation option on admin panel
- Currencies to selected users
- Link between deposit bank accounts and fiat withdrawals (not integrated with UI yet but can work in old mode)
- Advanced bravenewcoin updater – pairs BNC_%s_%s instead of BNC_%s_USD
- Dynamic bank deposit fields
- Fast market ticker on the admin panel (data update every 30 sec)
- chbase price provider with configuration on the admin panel
- Private markets
- Fast market maker services (one process and multiprocess)
- Offmarket mode for market taker
- User kyc groups
- BTC updated to the latest version
- Added use of smart-contract for ETH/ETC/Tokens
- Added use of DestinationTag for XRP
- Added use of PaymentID for XMR
- Fixed balance check for XMR
- Fixed ETH gasAPI
- Configured sending data with kyc providers, birthday – date select field, country select field, sending files through new api
- Bank accounts fixed, new field for user bank accounts
- New depth chart
- Verification fixes
- Auto-login fixes
- Fixed validation of ERC20 tokens amount in the license, now it means the amount of possible `active` tokens instead of `all added` tokens.
- Removed condition for mandatory `0.01` minimum nominal value for all markets that connected to DSO